Our main door remains closed, please ring doorbell located by window in the car park when you attend for pre-booked appointment.
For all other enquiries please call the surgery on 01704 224411, Please be patient as our phones lines are busier than usual during this time. You can use E-Consult to get routine support and advice on-line.
Our surgery has been made Covid secure with the installation of protective screens at our reception desk and the introduction of social distancing markers, This is to protect you and our staff from the risk of infection.
Repeat prescription requests can be posted through our letterbox. PLEASE DO NOT POST SAMPLES in this letterbox, many thanks
When attending for your appointment please follow the below instructions;
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever or loss of taste/smell) DO NOT attend the surgery. Your temperature will be checked on arrival.
- Please wear a face covering e.g. a mask or scarf or be able to provide appropriate evidence if you are exempt.
- Attend alone or with one other person i.e. carer, if strictly necessary.
- Please arrive for your appointment as near to your allocated time as possible.
- Please use your own toilet and have a drink before you leave the house
- Please follow social distancing and keep 2m away from other people who do not live in your household.
- Please follow instructions given by our practice staff who will be supervising the flow of patients into the building, this is for your safety.